07 March 2012

Film Fun...

March Adventure Day 7

Today I made it into the darkroom to print some of my film photos from the museum and our Europe trip. It takes way longer than you would think...I was there for about 3.5 hours and only finished three prints. (Although I did help Alex load/process her film before I got started) The other three are ones I did a few weeks ago but just now scanned in!

Stay posted for more on creating your own darkroom...That is an adventure I am hoping to embark upon soon!

Here are my film photographs...


Les Deux Magots in Paris- Where Hemingway wrote novels...


Caitlin and Natalie in the bell tower in Bruges, Belgium (& the next two)...



Veronica setting up a workshop at the museum...

Hand painting the whale at the museum...



I'll leave you with this...

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment