04 January 2012

Holiday...

So here I am...I'm not even quite sure how much time has gone by that I have not worked or gone to school. I can't really remember the last time that happened! It was really nice to have a real break (especially after I stopped waking up in panic..."Am I late for work or school?! work or school?!").

But, unfortunately, my lovely sister left last night to return to London for another year. My mother and I are quite sad.
To relive and remember the beautiful San Diego holiday we have had, I have been going through all of our photographs. Here is a small ;) collection of photographs taken by myself, my mother, and my sister over the break...


The leaves finally fell off our tree! Can you find Frankie???
Cleo is quite the helper...
A little bit of Hannukah...
Christmas Eve...
Christmas Day...
Delicious meal at my Uncle's Restaurant The Tin Leaf...
Boxing Day at my Grandma's...
  
My cousin Blake and his infamous golden pants...
Erin & Ben's Party 
(My sis and her British boyfriend)...
Caitlin & I...
New Year's Eve...
(Caitlin was my date for the night:)
My lovely little family...

New Year's Day at the beach. Couldn't get much better...
(Caitlin, Danielle, Mom, Erin, Me)
  
Second day of the new year in Point Loma...

Ben, Mom, Erin...
 
Me, Erin, Ben...

No comments:

Post a Comment